Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2013 2.2d mazda 6 and the car has the sat nav button near the gear stick and sat nav button on the radio but none work and also the car doesn't have a sd card slot , does any body know what I'll need to get the sat nav up and running

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I find it strange that it has a navigation button but you are saying it doesn't have an SD card slot. The location of my SD card slot is inside the armrest for the 2018 model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ì went to mazda and he said it must of had 1 installed and I asked him why have they fitted all the buttons , it has a USB in the centre console , just my luck lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
They make one controller and then add the options on diff models. Its nothing bizarre.
Yes I understand but I was expecting that there won't be a label on it. On my left side where you have buttons for Lane Assist, i-Stop, and others, I have two buttons without label.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yes I understand but I was expecting that there won't be a label on it. On my left side where you have buttons for Lane Assist, i-Stop, and others, I have two buttons without label.
Because the switch area on the left is meant for more specific uses. Nav can be installed on ANY one if you have the chip, but they also wanted to keep the compass like older models had for those who didnt purchase the SD card.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have just bought a 2013 2.2d mazda 6 and the car has the sat nav button near the gear stick and sat nav button on the radio but none work and also the car doesn't have a sd card slot , does any body know what I'll need to get the sat nav up and running
You need kit like this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts