1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<strike>5/27, Saturday @ 10am</strike>
7/1, Saturday @ 10am
San Mateo

Me and a friend are gonna be installing new rotors and brake pads on our cars. People are welcome to watch and learn a thing or two. Also inviting people to come by and use the fender roller. You gotta bring heat gun though. I still don't have one. Post in thread if you're droppin by. I'll pm addy.

rotora rotors + hawk ceramics whooooooooo :)

edit: pads got lost in transit. frick. no meet.

edit: ok. FINALLY got a tracking number for the pads. they're coming on thursday!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'll watch ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
are you guys just gonna do that or you gonna be installing ss lines too, cuz i have the same set up, but with ss lines too, and dont know how to install.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blah, too far for me
[/b]
free beer
are you guys just gonna do that or you gonna be installing ss lines too, cuz i have the same set up, but with ss lines too, and dont know how to install.
[/b]
Nope sorry. :(

·
Registered
381 Posts
damint just go buy a heat gun!
if you're smart/lame/(insert adjective) , just return it afterward!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How far from Fremont? I am going down there this weekend maybe and want to roller my fenders
[/b]
Fremont is like half an hour away.

[/b]
Alvin pulled that stunt a few months back when he came over. I don't roll like that though. ;)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
[/b]
haha, i was just joking earlier. last time we rolled fenders, he came all the way from sac just to lend us his heat gun. :hoho:

·
Registered
335 Posts
(ahh! studyin' for last final!)

how many people are going to roll their fenders? if there's going to be someone, then i guess i could trek out to get the heat gun.

btw.. where can i get some 8AWG red terminals? already checked home depot, radio shack, best buy, and circuit city. been meaning to ground TB/chassis/engine.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Try magnolia hifi

Also I am not sure about going now because I don't know if I should drive all the way down on a spare :(
[/b]
probably not a good idea to drive on a spare 200 miles round trip. go get your tire fixed.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I have a cracked rim so I have to buy new ones, but I need to roll my fenders for the new rims :(
[/b]
ah, catch 22. you can do without a fender roll for a while as long as you dont corner hard, have people in the backseat, have junk in your trunk, or have a backseat thumping session. if your car is lowered, it may be a different story depending on how much clearance you have. or u can drive really slowly all the way down here with your spare, say 50 mph, to roll them fenders. hope you can make it.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
15 Participants
ryceboi
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing