Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I hadn't taken any new pictures since my new rims, and I found a few really cool office buildings near my school, so I took a little journey today...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Looks really good, like the frop with those wheels...

What kinda lug nuts are you running? looks like they are not chrome which is nice.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

WHEW!!! :D

Looks really good, like the frop with those wheels...

What kinda lug nuts are you running? looks like they are not chrome which is nice.
[/b]
The lugs are black Gorilla lugs that I got from Summitt racing for about $35 shipped. They were on my Black rims, but I like them on the rx8 rims too

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
The lugs are black Gorilla lugs that I got from Summitt racing for about $35 shipped. They were on my Black rims, but I like them on the rx8 rims too
[/b]
Are they Round or Conical?

Hope your not running Conical lugs on stock wheels...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow very nice pictures, great looking place for taking pictures! Whole car looks great man, I had been wondering what your car looked like!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they Round or Conical?

Hope your not running Conical lugs on stock wheels...
[/b]

Not sure. They have the same size back part as the stock ones (I measured with a micrometer) so they sit flush and secure the wheel to the hub well. I had them checked by Showcase Mazda in Phx and they said that the lugs were fine to use and wouldn't cause me any problems

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Can you post a few more? I didn't quite get the idea of what you car looks like. Ha, that is a sweet ride man, very clean.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that many f'in pictures of their car at once! After looking through that I think I could draw your 6 in my sleep. Lookin good though

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I must say that is one of the nicest flowing 6 I have seen, looks really really good.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Paint the rear emblems. Other than that, love the car, but you knew that ;) :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
DUDE!! You nearly shut-down the ENTIRE forum with all the pictures you included in this one post!! I feel sorry for any of you old-fogies with dial-up who may have accidentally clicked and followed this link :p.

Kidding aside, your car has come along NICELY :drool:. As a fellow Glacier Silver owner but mine being a non-sport, you single handidly have sold me on the Appearance Package. I never really considered it a reasonable alternative, but I must say yours looks GREAT and I am loving the whole package put together with the RX-8 wheels. Overall your car is extremely well put together or just really photogenic. I doff my cap in the presence of beauty :love:.

·
Registered
780 Posts
cool pictures, is that in the mission valley area?? Im not too familiar of the buildings but that's the only place where i know that bridge may be

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
26 Participants
gr8dude5
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing