Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Diego hasn't had a good meet in ages! I'm away this coming week from Wednesday to Sunday, but after that weekends and weeknights are mostly free. Anyone have suggestions on when and where?

EDIT: seems like most people are agreeing on the Sept. 17th, we shall see how things develope.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't really know a good place and almost anytime is good for me in the afternoon or evening. I'll be gone Sep 18th to the Sept 22nd ammo off load for my ship. But if you guys decide to have it then. Cool I'll come to the next one.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Colin and I talked about it last night and it looks like I will probably be hosting this one. It'll be at my place. We can do some tinkering on cars and then BBQ by the pool and just chill out.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Looks like I might miss out on this one if its going to be within the next week. I wont be down there until school starts on the 17th of September. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone have suggestions on when and where?
[/b]
Well, when... is up for discussion which certianly won't be within the next week because I'm out of town as I said. Unless you guys wanna trow a last minute meet without me :tear: Where is looking like dabears's place. Its in Mission Valley, a couple of blocks behind the mall. The beauty of planning it as a group allows us to set it up so everyone can go to it :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow a speed6, awesome :) I don't see many around SD.

·
Registered
185 Posts
yeap, just got it from L.A yesterday. Traded in my 05 6S because of reliability issue. I had 12 repairs in 10 months. :angry: So i wanted something that is made in Japan. Plus no one can resist the power of turbo. :D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
yeap, just got it from L.A yesterday. Traded in my 05 6S because of reliability issue. I had 12 repairs in 10 months. :angry: So i wanted something that is made in Japan. Plus no one can resist the power of turbo. :D
[/b]
hey, wheres my headlights? :laugh:

do you dorm or commute to ucsd?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
So, I am thinking either Saturday September 9, or Sunday Sep 10. What does everyone think of that? After Sep 9th, I cannot do Saturdays until october, but I can do sundays.

Lets have everyone post thier thoughts on a date.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I wont be in sd until September 16 at earliest. I can do Sundays whenever though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
should be ok as of now unless something suddenly pops up. I might bring along another friend who has a mazda 6s.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
We will welcome you with open arms Jason. Along with all of the other OC crew if they want to cruise down

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I know theres a championship event being held on Sept 10th at Qualcomm.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts