Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure this is a newbie question so hopefully this is the right place to put it. I installed door sills and connected them through the room fuse and plan on adding some red LEDs under my dash where my feet go. I plan on putting a switch on it too with a tiny LED on it. So, i was wondering is it safe to connect that to the room fuse also? Or the door lock fuse? any tips is greatly appreciated, thanks.

T

·
0 Posts
who gives a shit? what, worried the car is gonna burn up? you have insurence dont ya dipshit?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Way to be a dick. I would imagine that it has taken some practice to get to your level. Well being a newby to this site welcome and feel free take your head out of your ass at any point.

who gives a shit? what, worried the car is gonna burn up? you have insurence dont ya dipshit?
[/b]

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
whoa man won't be too long before he gets banned LOL

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
No shit, check out all 5 of his threads. What a waste of space. Mom most likely didnt breast feed.
[/b]
yeah that guy is a prick. mods should just save the trouble and ban him now

T

·
0 Posts
wow thanks for the confedence guys.

now hows about answering his question.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Tha Business (possibly Mazda 6 Zm Zm) is now banned for violating a multitude of rules. Please guys, report this stuff when you see it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ouchies....

anyways, i did wire up the interior lights thanks to help from Mazda Gremlyn. I wired the lights up to the car charger thing in the armrest and drew power from there and put the switch inside the armrest also :).

Just curious, whenever you ban someone isn't there posts supposed to dissapear? And thanks to the guys who had my back :) second time this has happened to me and i've only been here for a few weeks :(.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
ouchies....

anyways, i did wire up the interior lights thanks to help from Mazda Gremlyn. I wired the lights up to the car charger thing in the armrest and drew power from there and put the switch inside the armrest also :).

Just curious, whenever you ban someone isn't there posts supposed to dissapear? And thanks to the guys who had my back :) second time this has happened to me and i've only been here for a few weeks :(.
[/b]
No worries. And you should expect it a bit, nothing like this ass though. I remember the learning curve it wasn't all that long ago actually. But there are some sharp tongues or should I say fingers on line so learn and just press on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts