Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New user here. I've been checking this site every so often to learn about the car. I'm currently looking at getting a new Mazda 6i or s 5-door. I currently qualify for the S-Plan as my father is an employee at a Tier 1 supporter. My question is as follows: Can I get the S-plan pricing and $2000 rebate? Perhaps recent college graduate incentive as well? Just curious. I've heard of some people getting this all together, but the dealer today told me this was not the case. Has anyone gotten this deal at all (S-plan + Rebate)? I'd love to know if this is the case.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Jon,

On the S-plan, you are eligible for rebates as well. Ask about the recent graduate incentive, I'm not sure if they still do that anymore.

If the salesperson tells you that you can't do s-plan plus rebate, smack him/her with the backside of your hand and go to another salesperson or dealer because that is a big lie.

Try to see if you can get a little below invoice BEFORE the rebate. Watch out for unncessary fees.

Good luck with your purchase. Come see us again when you are a new owner. :)

Hey guys,

New user here. I've been checking this site every so often to learn about the car. I'm currently looking at getting a new Mazda 6i or s 5-door. I currently qualify for the S-Plan as my father is an employee at a Tier 1 supporter. My question is as follows: Can I get the S-plan pricing and $2000 rebate? Perhaps recent college graduate incentive as well? Just curious. I've heard of some people getting this all together, but the dealer today told me this was not the case. Has anyone gotten this deal at all (S-plan + Rebate)? I'd love to know if this is the case.

Thanks,

Jon
[/b]

·
Registered
517 Posts
Find an honest dealer. S-Plan documentation is very clear that most incentives are applicable even to the S-Plan price. I just got $2500 off S-Plan when I purchased my GS wagon ($2k cash back plus $500 MAC rebate).

Consider printing out the Plan guidelines from the Web and taking them to the dealer with you as a "reminder" of how things are supposed to work...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
garrick
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing