Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title stated and the wheels are fairly good and are gaurantted true and balanced perfect. The tires have some track use but tires on wheels have 1 run and the other two have 5 runs on them. $1100 shipped pending your location and $900 picked up or you handle shipping . God bless.
[email protected]

more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
East Tennessee, sorry I will try to update my profile

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All pm's replied too. God bless

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will entertain offers, might be willing to separate if I can get both wheels and tires sold to someone. These tires are well over $200 new and each recieved a $40 each prep charge. Thats a little over $1400 in tires alone and then a set of wheels that sell for $600+ pending your location. Just the math and yes I know they are USED so don't pull that on me, If they are not gone soon I will just put them in storage. These are super sticky tires, if you go to a track event most will be running these or the older version, its like a velocity rs or something like that. God Bless.
Michael

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats correct, $1100 shipped with the competition tires. It would most likely be Forward Air Frieght or Fed Ex Frieght to ship all of them to SF so let me know. God bless.
Michael

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont want to separate at this time, might in the future though. God bless

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

Entertaining offers!