Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craigs List has Rx-8 wheels for sale in Sacramento for $300, obo. Not a bad deal in my opinion for those who are looking. The guys name is Jeremy, ph# 276-1040. Just a heads up. I'd be on this if I didn't already have wheels.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, seems like a good deal. Pictures are on Craigslist. Give him a call and see if he'll ship. I doubt it. Area code would be 916.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, I am SO happy that somebody jumped on that. I was going to buy them and put them in my garage if nobody else did. Nice going and glad that I could be of help. Should have rolled your fenders with us. Nice buy big guy!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Damn Fatboy, you got a GREAT deal. I was looking for some RX-8 wheels a few months ago and called the Mazda Recyclers in Rancho and they wanted over $1000 for a set of 4!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got done fishing Craigslist again and there is a guy selling CP-e CAI and clear tails for a wagon. I'd be on the tails if I were home, but might be a good chance for somebody to get the CAI at a decent price. Doesn't say if it's for 3.0 or 2.3, but if he's selling tails for the wagon, it must be 3.0. If memory serves me he's in Roseville.

late8......you've got nothing to worry about, your speed looks sweet with the wheels you have on it.

It figures that wagon parts would come up for sale while I'm stuck 80 miles off-shore.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Thanks man!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Damn Fatboy, you got a GREAT deal. I was looking for some RX-8 wheels a few months ago and called the Mazda Recyclers in Rancho and they wanted over $1000 for a set of 4!
[/b]
Those guys are expensive, I dont even call them when looking for mazda parts anymore.
Im looking for some tires btw if anyone has some used meats they want to sell.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah I did. I was just thinking the same thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts