Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of us are throwing together a cruise on the 16th, they are usually pretty huge(couple hundred cars) and i was thinking we can all meet and go on the cruise together.
The cruise is on the 16th at 11pm meet up is at stadium mall k mart. but i was thinking we could meet at NEX at around 10 30 pm....met me know what you guys think

·
Registered
922 Posts
evening are great.... count me in...

·
Registered
915 Posts
AHHH, past my bedtime :zzz: :laugh:

Not this time for me, i need to fix up my suspention before I do any of that...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so heres the plan

Where: Nex Parking lot
When:10:15pm Sep. 16
then roll out at about 10:30-10:45 to go to kmart stadium mall to meet up with everyone else

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha well think of the cruise before you drink....im also trying to get some video. puting together just a small video, so show up! hhaha

·
Registered
922 Posts
fuckin right... this is gonna be good...

·
Registered
922 Posts
so maybe a firm number...before the meet.... I'm in for sure pop, you too? who else....

·
Registered
944 Posts
Im tentative right now, not sure how the work schedule is going down for this weekend. Worse case is I will meet ya'll at the NEX for a quick meet-n-greet and take off (if I gotta work early the next day)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well normally it goes over the h3 then out to kunia and maybe kapolei...but you can jus leave the cruise anytime

·
Registered
922 Posts
over h3...back to kunia... then to kapolei... better bring a full tank. haha

seriously, though... when you say kapolei do you really mean Campbell Industrial Park... weeeee

·
Registered
922 Posts
i'm bringing my video camera... hopefully i'll get some good impromptu footage...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cheehee...if you guys have any footage you want me to throw in my little video. just get it to me sometime....tantlus runs maybe....tonight is the cruise....meet for the mazdas 10 15 roll our bout 10 30

·
Registered
922 Posts
i google'd "runumhard hawaii" and found some interesting pics from a meet in april... looks to be good fun.. see ya there...

oh yeh where in the NEX p-lot you wanna meet?

anyone can reach me at 232-7104....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts