Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the cruise was a good turn out, lots of people...couple of 6's. After the 2nd stop heading out to kapolei wendys i got pulled over saying i was going 95......ticket is for 207 dollars and court....cant wait for court, i have video of my spedometer before and as i got pulled over...yes i was speeding but i was goin bout 68 in a 60 zone...should help me out

·
Registered
206 Posts
don't you think the judge will ask "what are you doing videotaping while you're driving?!"...

haha! but yeah, some cops are bitches like that.before you whip out the video ask him how he knew you were going 95, then ask if his equipment was calibrated. if he says yes and you show the video it will make him look like a total ass.

·
Registered
922 Posts
fucker man i lost you coming outta costco... went balls out to try to catch you only to see your ass pulled over... i went to the next exit and onto wendys, but the man had it all blocked already.. so i came the other way and you were still pulled over... i went down to kunia exit and AGAIN headed back to kapolei exit but you were gone. i was gonna stop ahead and wait for you...

anyways, i got a 95 in a 55 before... mandatory court though.... but if you have video then produce it.. hopefully the time on the camera matches the time listed on the ticket... it's kinda hard to beat laser radars otherwise... good luck

oh yeh whens the next run??? haha that shit was too much fun..

·
Registered
944 Posts
man bummer the ticket, but yeah I would try to make the jerk look a fool, seems like most the HPD do not know their butts from a hole in the ground.

Awsome cruise, man that tunnel was sickenly loud, and pretty awsome with everyone running around the cops at Costco...almost felt sorry for the poort bastages.......almost

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yup sucked...ya i lost you too! well if u guys have any video from the cruise maybe we can hook up sometime so i can use some of it for the video...i got footage of him calling me " a delinquient" dont know if thats spelt right....but ya cool stuff...lemme know...not sire bout the next cruise yet probably bout a month....i wanna grab some neons so i can look gangster like monkey boy drew next time

ps...he didnt laser me so i think i may be able to beat it...chee

·
Registered
922 Posts
no laser!!!! i thought HPD only used that.. unless he paced you. it should be on the ticket... anyways this is good news becasue at 1000' a laser radar expands to about 6 feet wide, so they get the car they are targeting... hard to beat...

on the other hand if he was using an older doppler radar... at 1000' it emits a beam almost 85 feet wide, therefore picking up multiple signatures at the same time. this will throw off the accuracy terribly.

have you ever driven by those radar signs HPD puts out? well notice in heavy traffic it jumps around all over the place in terms of measured speed.... well that little handheld radar does the same thing...

pop... look close at your ticket. it should say HOW he clocked you and how far away you were when he locked that speed in...

all the vids i got were of the highway... you and drew riding side by side... and the tunnel. oh and a short burn out by an integra...

Paul

·
Registered
922 Posts
whats the best way to get it to you??? i imagine it's about 30 mb's.

·
Registered
922 Posts
hmmm it burns to dvd... i can give you the mini-dvd... it will fit in a CPU dvd player...

·
Registered
915 Posts
If it was radar, lemmy know!

also if anybody ever wants to hardwire up a radar detector lemmy know, i'll help or you can check out mine.

think theres one pic in my garage!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Fuck, I'm too old to be doing shit like that. Besides, I belong to a couple of "anti-street racing" clubs.
Man, I really miss having a race track to "play" on!

---Aloha

·
Registered
922 Posts
actually i didn't see any street racing... unless you consider burnouts in the parking lot street racing... the only thing that attracted unwanted attention was the volume of cars....

·
Registered
944 Posts
Neons is gansta......sweet, now you got to deal wit da drop baby, or rather I gotta deal with it....damn end up hitting alot of shit you would never think of.

·
Registered
922 Posts
pics??? what setup did you go with again???

·
Registered
944 Posts
went with the mazdaspeed spring from the GB, so 200ish for the gear, and got them put on over at Revolution Motorsports (they hooked me up with install price, so I aint gonna tell) plus another 70 for alignment, and another 15 for REcon crap. So less than 500 for everything. I will see if I can get some pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
922 Posts
i gotta check them guys out...RMS. I hear they are a good bunch..

drew i'm thinking of ditching the magnaflows and going with a set up like yours.... twin cans and custom piping..

·
Registered
944 Posts
i gotta check them guys out...RMS. I hear they are a good bunch..

drew i'm thinking of ditching the magnaflows and going with a set up like yours.... twin cans and custom piping..
[/b]
well d00de if you had a V6 I would take your setup off you and give you mine. Really I wouldnt do anything until you need to ie install the turbo. With the turbo in you will NEED the exrta exhaust dimensions, but right now its too big for what Im running, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much resonation inside the car. Seriously I would stick with what you got until you need to upgrade, but hey that is my 2 cetns

1 - 20 of 20 Posts