Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that a lot of people don't know that RPM (Therpmstore.com) carries almost every part that CPE makes (if not all of them). In most cases, RPM is actually CHEAPER!!! Remember, that if the price is the same on RPM's site, it is acutally cheaper, because RPM includes shipping for free!!

Buy CPE parts to support CPE's research, and buy them from RPM to support a site vendor and valuable member of the community

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
But im only getting the tuner, not the whole system/
[/b]
The tuner is located in the Universal/Engine section, since it's not specific to the Mazda 6. Perhaps I should link it in the Mazda 6 section as well. Here it is:

http://www.therpmstore.com/index.php?cPath=35_85

For the record, we are one of CP-E's distributors, so we can get anything that CP-E sells. If, for some reason, you can't seem to find something, just shoot me a PM. ;)

I already ordered it form cpe.
can you send me those different tunes thought?[/b]
Unfortunately, we cannot send out tunes. If you are not buying the CP-E MAF Customizer as a package, it really needs to be tuned to your specific car/mods in order to be 100% effective. Applying a random tune, or a tune developed on another car with different parts could be potentially very dangerous.

suppose a good question to throw out there, does the same technical support come with buyin the parts from rpm?
[/b]
One could argue that you actually get more support/experience when purchasing from RPM. Not only do you have the support offered by CPE, but you also gain access to the knowledge and experience held by RPM.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, no. I like to support vendors that are honest and offer good items to the community. I was tired of telling people to get their stuff from donny instead of CPE directly, so I created this thread.

Also, donny, I think that he was asking me for the CPE tunes...

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Bump to get the RPM price on the new catback for the MS6...
[/b]
I'll be adding it to the site this week, probably Monday. However, typically, we cannot beat CP-E's intro prices. Usually, we can match them though. CP-E hasn't given me pricing yet, so I'll call tomorrow to get it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
falcontx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing