Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we mentioned in this post, we are traveling to Florida this week to attend the Performance Racing Industries (PRI) trade show being held in Orlando later this week along with the guys from Custom Performance Engineering.

If you would like to meet Donny (owner of RPM) or the guys behind CPE, simply give me a call and we'll try to make some arrangements. Most likely, we will be available in the evenings towards the end of the week for dinner, etc. Depending on the response we get, we may just choose one evening and just have everyone join us for dinner somewhere.

We certainly look forward to meeting some of you guys!

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where will you guys be staying? If you meannlater in the week like Friday/Sat night im free and ill give you a call
[/b]
Yeah, that's what I meant. So far, you're the only person who's responded, so I think either night would be okay. If we get any other responses for one night or the other, we'll probably try to get everyone together on the same night. I'm staying at the Clarion near Universal. CPE will be staying at the SpringHill Suites, which is a little closer to the Convention Center.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts