Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the website and noticed the Rotora pads where very well priced. I was just wondering if anyone had used these pads and how they performed compared to Hawk or EBC. Mainly worried about brake dust and noise.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Gremlyn's got em i believe, don't know the reviews yet though. shoot him a pm

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
While I don't have enough personal experience with the various brands to provide specific details, I can say that I've sold quite a few of each of the different brands of brake pads and I haven't heard any complaints about any of them.

I'd recommend searching the forums for the different brand names you are looking at to see what people are saying.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^
i know falcon had hooked me up with a nice set of HAWK HPS pads for the front and the rear for a sick price...believe it was a group by...haven't gotten a chance to put them on..but from what i hear they're really good..ANDDDD they leave alot less brake dust....can't wait to throw these puppies on though

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have driven about 2 months with the Rotora pads now. They give out barely any brake dust. After 2 weeks of driving my wheels have little brake dust.

Braking is very smooth now compare to when i was using the stock pads and my rotors kept warping. My rotors was grooved during installation and it hasn't warped since the pads was installed.

They perform about the same as the stock pads but the bite on this pads seem to be poor. I would say the stock pads bite better. The weather around here has been cold so that might explain that.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I've not gotten around to installing mine yet. I was hoping to this unday (I just got them in this week). Review to come!

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I jusr ordered the Rotora ceramics. If you guys have any negative experience with them, please let me know asap.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
refer to my post somewhere up top.

driven about 8000km on them now. they are starting to squeak for the first time now. performance wise i take the stock pads over the rotora as the bite on this pads are weak imo. brake dust is very very minimal which was i was very happy.

but hey i pay something like $85 not including shipping for the front and back pads. i guess i sorta satisfied. 0.o

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
A negative review,saying you'd take stock? That surprises me, this is the same material they use in their big brake kits afterall right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing