Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help! I have a 2004 Mazda 6 and the interior room fuse keeps blowing I have replaced it I have checked all other fuses and anything else I could think of I don’t want to spend the money to take it to a dealership or mechanic to get it fixed or checked out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a multimeter? You must have a shorted wire somewhere.
I do but I don’t know how to look or where to look exactly, I figured it would have to be something electrical but always want a second opinion

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I do but I don’t know how to look or where to look exactly,

That means, you need a professional to do it for you. That fuse is connected to your door lamps and others. You'll have to check those wires one by one.

Since you said that you don't know how to look for it, then I reiterate that you bring it to a shop and let them troubleshoot it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That means, you need a professional to do it for you. That fuse is connected to your door lamps and others. You'll have to check those wires one by one.

Since you said that you don't know how to look for it, then I reiterate that you bring it to a shop and let them troubleshoot it.
Okay that’s what I figured thank you so much!

·
Registered
37 Posts
You could take out all the lights inside, see if it still blows a fuse, if it doesn't put the lights back one by one until the fuse blows, then you know which one is bad, or if it doesnt blow the fuse instead of resuing the old ones put all new lights in, I found many led ones on ebay that replace all the interior ones for not over $10 and they really make the car look newer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could take out all the lights inside, see if it still blows a fuse, if it doesn't put the lights back one by one until the fuse blows, then you know which one is bad, or if it doesnt blow the fuse instead of resuing the old ones put all new lights in, I found many led ones on ebay that replace all the interior ones for not over $10 and they really make the car look newer!
Wow that’s awesome! Thank you so much I’ll do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts