Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it is. Me, the wife son and mother-in-law will be haking a road trip this october. We will be driving down too disneyland in my 6i. Due too trunk space limitations from my sons wheelchair I have to purchase a cargo roof carrier. I have found one from Thule, but was wundering if there were any other brands that people have used thtat are any good too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey dude hope you have a good time in D-Land. I have rolla roof racks and they are great cost bout $400 had them installed by the dealer when I bought the car.

[attachment=18352:p1010089.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any good bicycle shops in your area? A bicycle shop will usually carry the major brands of rack (Yakima, Thule etc...) and will usually have all the accessories to go with them (cargo box, basket, locks). They will also be able to show you how to fit the rack on your car so that it remains secure for the duration of your trip.

Good luck.

(Oh BTW, Disneyland is a bargain.)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ok here it is. Me, the wife son and mother-in-law will be haking a road trip this october. We will be driving down too disneyland in my 6i. Due too trunk space limitations from my sons wheelchair I have to purchase a cargo roof carrier. I have found one from Thule, but was wundering if there were any other brands that people have used thtat are any good too.[/b]
Holy crap!! You are driving to Disney with your mo- in-law! You are very brave!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap!! You are driving to Disney with your mo- in-law! You are very brave![/b]
yeah i know, i know. But it will be fun i think. At least with my mother in law along we got a baby sitter for the evenings so me and the wife can go out and have some fun n alone time you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.