Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of pondering what to do about audio for the 6, I decided to go with the Rockford Fosgate 360 processor. I must say for my system it was worth every penny. The 360 uses software to EQ the responce from the factory HU to make it as flat as possible. Allowing the user to connect up to six channels of amplifiers to the processer. With separate EQ adjustments for the front, rear, center, and subwoofer channels this is an awsome peice of gear. The only drawback was getting a palm handheld with bluetooth to set the system up. It display's the responce curve on the palm and allows you to make adjustments to EQ settings via the palm. After playing the OEM integration disc for intial set up and tuning, the system sounded like I had a really high end aftermarket HU. I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about SQ but want's to have a stock dash.

·
Registered
246 Posts
only thing that I like better is the JBL MS-8. but the Rockford 360 is awesome. They are alos supposed to be making it so you can use windows to tune in the newest release this year.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
i will probably get this with speakers onces they release pocket PC software too... i don't want a palm.. hell i don't even use a PDA

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
i will probably get this with speakers onces they release pocket PC software too... i don't want a palm.. hell i don't even use a PDA[/b]
The pc version will most likely be a firmware upgrade. If you want to get it before that let me know and I would be happy to use my treo to set it up for you. Once evrything is dialed in there really isn't much of a need to adjust it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts