Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking everywhere on the internet for a rocketbunny kit for a 2004 mazda6. I've seen a picture of one but cant find it again. Anyone happen to know anyone that's done this or a kit that would be good to mold yourself. Wasnt sure what forum to put this on. Let me know.

·
Rally Racer
2,661 Posts
Been looking everywhere on the internet for a rocketbunny kit for a 2004 mazda6. I've seen a picture of one but cant find it again. Anyone happen to know anyone that's done this or a kit that would be good to mold yourself. Wasnt sure what forum to put this on. Let me know.
Not too many Mk1 race cars around and especially now. You will likely have to have the work custom done.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I don't think it was a true "rocket bunny" kit. I saw one on the internet that they called rocket bunny but it was something they put together themselves. As the Doc said, you're going to have to do a 1 off yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts