Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Road&Track Comparison Test: Accord,Mazda6,Altima,Camry,Passat'

:))) Canon PowerShot G-2

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: Road&Track Comparison Test: Accord,Mazda6,Altima,Camry,Passat

Thank god I got an 23 inch TFT display. The pictures fit perfectly on it.

·
Registered
96 Posts

So there is 0.6 difference between number 1 and 2??
Wow that's 0.1%! that sounds really significant (although my last statistics course has been several years ago ;) )

·
Registered
96 Posts

OOh I forgot.. Americans are statistics obsessed :)

·
Registered
212 Posts

They have an error there too...the recommended fuel for the 6s is regular 87 octane unleaded, not premium.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Here's a quote that makes you wonder about the editors' sanity:

"But most of us feel VW won the styling award for this whole group anyway, and the rest are somewhat generic."

OK, the Accord and Camry are generic. And while clean design, the Passat is actually quite generic too. But to call the Altima and esp. the 6 "generic" is simply insane.

There's a bunch of other nonsense in this article that I won't bother with. I think the 6 placed very well and I more or less agree with the final rankings, except I would place the Passat in front of the Camry. But some observations they make are just ridiculous IMO.

·
Registered
464 Posts

if they wanted a more "unique" look they could have ordered it with the sport package. They have no right saying anything about it looking bland.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Road&Track Comparison Test: Accord,Mazda6,Altima,Camry,Passat'

Thank god for my cable modem or I could have went to bed for 5 hours. I hate when you scan pics in a mag. They heve the ink dots in them. Good Idea to take a pic of them insted.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Notice the Accord beat the 6 because of luggage space and EPA rated mileage (even though the 6 beat them all *as tested*"....that's too bad. :(
I'm happy to see the 6 owns in competition in the driving excitment catagory.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts