Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f8/a...hmond-va-46993/

Check the thread. This is for mazdaspeed's in the midlothian/petersburg/richmond area, apparently the one guy has a shop? (more details inc I suppose) on midlothian tpk that would be a good place to meet up and see who's around. Then maybe we can look into doing some track events etc.

Mostly this is aimed at Qwik6 since I'll just call Matt and make him come, and I can't think of any other speed6's in this area. xD

Hmm fuck it, I'll PM you too but leave this up in case anyone else is around.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
lol. I'm definetly interested. Just need to round up a few other speeds. Couple guys down in the VA beach area. Not sure if they would take the drive.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sweet. I just replied to the thread. Thx for the PM Smoker.

I'd be interested for sure.

·
Registered
396 Posts
QUOTE (Qwik6 @ Jan 28 2010, 01:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1632890
lol. I'm definetly interested. Just need to round up a few other speeds. Couple guys down in the VA beach area. Not sure if they would take the drive.[/b]
i would. if i had a speed6. i only got a 6s. and i'm constantly in rva like almost every other weekend. i only know 2 people down here with speed6's.. but i think one of them might have sold his.. i havent talked to him in awhile. the only 2 clean ones ive seen in this area.. and theyre both on the forums.

"mr. x" and "zweetdreamz" <---i think? i forgot. i know that's his name on drag[aka vadriven.com].. :sarc:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Those are the ones. ^^

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
We wouldn't decriminate against non speed6's.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exact location unknown. Somewhere on midlothian turnpike. Probably within 5min of courthouse intersection, if I had to guess.

PS

Should have a speed6 snow drift meet now. xD

·
Registered
122 Posts
ok cool. leme kno location when u guys figure out. IF i lived up there id come drift. iv gota record me ballin out. i did some donuts last night and was mad crazy.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
hmmmm.....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Who is riding up to New York on June 5th?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts