Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this thread I will link my videos of builds that aren't a Mazda 6. Hope you guys enjoy!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1995 Honda Civic EG Hatch Build

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1997 Mazda Miata (NA) Build

This is my friend's he uses it for both daily and track, his full build specs are in the description! I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do please comment like and subscribe to the channel :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been awhile since the last video of this series, but I'm back and this time with an LS swapped 240sx zenki! Hope you guys are enjoying this series as much as I am. If you guys enjoy the content and don't mind please like and sub to the channel I am planning to upload every Monday & Friday at 8AM PST. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I haven't watched it as I don't have good connection right now. I'd like to know if you are making money from those videos. I've heard that some do but I'm not sure.

I mean, I know those that will ask for a donation or something so they ask you to click the link. So definitely, they earn from that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't watched it as I don't have good connection right now. I'd like to know if you are making money from those videos. I've heard that some do but I'm not sure.

I mean, I know those that will ask for a donation or something so they ask you to click the link. So definitely, they earn from that.
No currently this is my hobby, no money is being made. Eventually maybe, but it's like my little project outside of work!

·
Registered
584 Posts
No currently this is my hobby, no money is being made. Eventually maybe, but it's like my little project outside of work!
I do hope that your channel gets too interesting for everyone that you'll have a lot of subscribers. Then perhaps that is the time you'll earn money.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do hope that your channel gets too interesting for everyone that you'll have a lot of subscribers. Then perhaps that is the time you'll earn money.

Thanks! I am trying to perfect my craft and increase production quality so hopefully it will be reflected in the future videos :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back with another video! This time it's on my friend's track Civic turned daily! He's moved onto a more powerful and RWD car for the track which will be on my channel eventually as well :)

Hope you guys enjoy and subscribe to keep up with the channel. My upload schedule is Monday & Friday at 8AM PST. Lots more content for the Mazda 6 and other builds :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
Modzas6x
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing