Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2005 6 Wagon got tangled up with a bad driver.
Took most of the impact on the RF corner.

Long story short - INSURANCE COMPANIES SUCK.
They 'totaled' our car out (after nearly 300,000 great miles and a measly $3K in repair/paint.)

I ended up with this LF headlight take off that never made it to the car (as they towed it away.... sad day.)

Offering it here for FREE to someone who can make better use of it in some way.
{I got a LOT out of being a member here for years- y'all are so GREAT---- }

It IS a 'take off' I bought through fleaBay - a "breaker" guy who wouldn't refund if I returned it.

Pix are here. I have it boxed up and packed for shipment (in the same fashion breaker guy sent it to me.)
All I seek is paying for the shipping (from here near Atlanta) to wherever someone wants it to land.

I don't see bulbs or anything in the headlight- so, it probably needs to be 'fleshedout' some.

I take PayPal, okay!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

They 'totaled' our car out (after nearly 300,000 great miles and a measly $3K in repair/paint.)

I ended up with this LF headlight take off that never made it to the car (as they towed it away.... sad day.)

It IS a 'take off' I bought through fleaBay - a "breaker" guy who wouldn't refund if I returned it.

Pix are here. I have it boxed up and packed for shipment (in the same fashion breaker guy sent it to me.)
All I seek is paying for the shipping (from here near Atlanta) to wherever someone wants it to land.

I don't see bulbs or anything in the headlight- so, it probably needs to be 'fleshedout' some.

I take PayPal, okay!

I take PayPal, okay!

Hi. I live in LOGANVILLE GA, and I am in need of a head light badly, mine is a 2010 think this will work?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i coulld uae this seiing how i just got the car and a fix it tick it the other day to look in the headlight and see all the wires are bare and burnt sadly. letme know i can pay shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts