Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Much more limited locations, and nothing near me. BOO!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Rev It Up®, presented by Chevy, has created a kick-ass weekend racing event. Professional instruction, plenty of seat time, plus some very hot cars to drive for fun - or for times and prizes. How hot? How about the new Corvette? The Impala SS? The Cobalt SS Supercharged Coupe? How about all three?[/b]
Besides being able to drive the Corvette, who the fuck wants to drive any of the other cars? Plus, there would be an infinite long waiting time to drive the Vette. Not worth it. Ever.

·
Registered
947 Posts
If I can get in, I'm going to the NY one... My parents are there...

Besides being able to drive the Corvette, who the fuck wants to drive any of the other cars? Plus, there would be an infinite long waiting time to drive the Vette. Not worth it. Ever.
[/b]

I would love to go anyway... I get to beat the crap out of someones elses cars on a track!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
disappointed no GTO. the C6 is a blast though. wish my insurance would have let me bought one =\

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have heard many things on the GTO, some say its being shelved for an overhaul in 2009, some say there is an 07 model coming out...

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
There most definitely is not an '07 model coming out since the Monaro (as we know it) is stopping production in Australia to be replaced by a newer version that is too expensive to meet US crash requirements, particularly with an ever-weakening US dollar. In fact GTO production will be stopping very shortly. Last orders were due in a month ago. The successor will be either an '08 or an '09 model produced in the US.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
So Rev It Up is not a Mazda thing? Interesting...sounds like fun though. Since it's not free, think there will be less people than the Mazda Rev It Up?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
They had this last year too at Chevy. My buddy went and test drove the SS cobalt and Corvette. But its too far away from me this year. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
DRAGONS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing