Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Review time..'

Originally posted by AliAL

Don't know how old or new this one is, but here ya go.[/b]
I've seen this a while ago, but it's good you post it. Better twice than not at all...:)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

I see

"Rear headroom and legroom tight for tall passengers."

listed under "cons". The consensus here seems to be quite the opposite, yes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Colour me confused...

According to that article, the 2.3L produces 150 HP. But according to Mazda's Canadian website, it produces 160 HP.

The 2004 Mazda6 will be available in Canada with a choice of either a 160-horsepower 2.3-litre four-cylinder engine or a 220-horsepower, 3.0-litre V6 engine.[/b]
(From http://www.mazda.ca/eng/atmazda/press/index.html)

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Does the US get a different level of tune than us Canuks?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

I see

"Rear headroom and legroom tight for tall passengers."

listed under "cons".  The consensus here seems to be quite the opposite, yes?[/b]
The 6 is BIG...trust me! Even in the rear seat (even tall people sitting behind themselves have plenty legroom). However, the roof may feel close if you are very tall, but it's not a problem according to several magazine tests I've read.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

The 6 is BIG...trust me! Even in the rear seat (even tall people sitting behind themselves have plenty legroom). However, the roof may feel close if you are very tall, but it's not a problem according to several magazine tests I've read.[/b]
Yeah that's true! I'm 1.95m and I can sit perfectly; behind myself even. The headspace is not too great at the Sport BTW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts