Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm I am not a super fan of the all red, but how are they on eyes if you do a lot of night driving? I turn down the brightness to almost off, and the bright.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Their very bright. I turn them down a bit. You can also switch between blue in the pic and a light bluish green (supposed to be super white but still have a bluish green tint to them) if you get sick of the blue. I love them. I'm not a fan of the all red either. The only red left in my car is the stereo which is gettin changed out when I can.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It was actually very simple. I didn't even pull the needles off to install. Just slid and worked the overlays around them and lined them up. It comes with a transformer and all you do is ground the transformer and hook the power wire up to the parking light wire on the back right of the gauge cluster. It is a darker green wire with a red stripe. Then just hook your overlays up to the transformer. Run your wires and clean up. The kit comes with instructions. This video is a light example. (I know its a honda but its just for example)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
20 Participants
mazda_07
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing