Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....yea. I brought something new home today.

2007 Mazda3s Sport Sedan. MTX. Black Mica, Gray cloth interior

We still have the 6, just added this one to the family, and got rid of the Focus.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
978 Posts
from how I've seen you help others on this site, you deserve it! congrats!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
My wife is eyeing the exact combo for a Mazda3 for her next car, all except the black.

More pics? How is it so far?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I normally prefer all black, but Tim and I had to compromise on this one, he wanted sedan, I wanted hatch. We didn't have any more hatches. Lol. So he won that. So I got Black Mica. He likes tan interior, I like black, so we went with grey!

And I love it! I've got more pics of it in the garage, but it gets dark before I get home, so I'm short on pics. I'll get more up of it soon.

·
Registered
990 Posts
congrats...the 3's look great in black, sedan or hatch.

Are those the 16's or 17's? Either way, I still prefer the 17's from the '04-'06 models....they really set the car off.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats...the 3's look great in black, sedan or hatch.

Are those the 16's or 17's? Either way, I still prefer the 17's from the '04-'06 models....they really set the car off.
[/b]
They're 16's. Those are the wheels I prefer as well, and I really don't like the 17's for 07. They look like snowflakes to me. Lol.

sweet!! congrats :)

let the modding begin??
[/b]
Yep. Resonator is coming out tonight. :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went out for some pics last night

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Way to go Sabrina! Congrats...you deserve it.

Can't wait to see the mods. :D Just remember, not too low...the driveway can't handle it. :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Way to go Sabrina! Congrats...you deserve it.

Can't wait to see the mods. :D Just remember, not too low...the driveway can't handle it. :)
[/b]
Thanks!

Oh yea, I know. We're getting both of them in the garage right now. Gotta pull the 6 in, then back the 3 straight in. We're going to move some stuff around in the garage, so we can get them closer to the walls, so once the 3 is lowered (gonna go prokit) we can still get both in, even pulling in at angles. But I can't get into the garage with anyone in the backseat, otherwise we scrape pretty bad.

[attachmentid=17559] [attachmentid=17560] [attachmentid=17561]

HIDs! Get rid of the yellow! Sweet ride.
[/b]
Yep. That and DDE's are in the plans.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did some new stuff to the ride this week. Lisa (repo2142) has spent the greater part of last week painting the wheels, but there is a whole new thread praising her, lol. Smoked the sidemarkers and rear reflectors today. Used Testors model tinting paint, and as you'll see in the pics, works amazing.

Side markers, rear reflectors, cargo net, and cargo mat all done

Before

After. Nice and black

Yet still reflective

Sidemarker installed, and on

Installed. Yes, my car is dirty. Its been raining. Shh. There are pictures later on where its cleaned.

Reflector, pre putting the bumper back on. Its reflective too

Bumper off

Rear reflectors, and me. After I cleaned my car. Nothing a little Honda Cleaner/Polish and a rag can't fix.

Door guards and 2.3 badges off. And the car is clean

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yay eyelids!

Here are the "I'm not taking the car out of the garage because its dark outside and you wouldn't be able to see them and these are kinda blurry but you get the point" pictures

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Looks good. Do you have any plans on tinting the windows, I think it would look real good.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Very nice! :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
lookin good... out with the old (focus) and in with the new (mazda3!)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good. Do you have any plans on tinting the windows, I think it would look real good.[/b]
They are tinted (pic is from january, so eyelids arent on yet)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts