Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Chevy is doing something kinda like Zoom-Zoom Live, but more performance oriented. All the details are at http://www.revitupracing.com so check it out. I'd definitely like to go, it's this weekend at FedEx Field in Landover, MD but the cost is 50 bucks. Anyone interested???

·
Registered
382 Posts
interested... but outta town... have fun yo!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Some of the reviews that I've read on other threads say that it isn't worth the 50 bucks. One guy said that he enjoyed ZoomZoomLive more. I'll be in Hershey Park on Saturday, anyway.

If anyone goes, I'd definately like to hear how it was.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really wanna go, but there are 2 issues. Number one, it's $50 bucks. Number two, I really don't wanna go alone but I'm sure I'd run into other enthusiasts there.

Still haven't decided...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I jsut went to the NY one. It was pretty decent. Lines arent anywhere as long as the ZoomZoomLive one. Only reason to go is the corvette and cobalt SS supercharged. The rest of the lineup sucks, although you do get to smoke the tires on the impala ss

·
Registered
382 Posts
I jsut went to the NY one. It was pretty decent. Lines arent anywhere as long as the ZoomZoomLive one. Only reason to go is the corvette and cobalt SS supercharged. The rest of the lineup sucks, although you do get to smoke the tires on the impala ss
[/b]
plus the small chance (based on you driving ability) to win a Cobalt SS... gotta beat some really good drivers though... :nana:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
How is Zoom Zoom live gonna be free...yet they want you to pay....for chevy at that ugh

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How is Zoom Zoom live gonna be free...yet they want you to pay....for chevy at that ugh
[/b]
I'm thinking it's because you get to drive the car longer and have track time. They're also giving performance driving classes, from the sound of the website ads.

·
Registered
382 Posts
and you can win a car.... a CAR... which if i won... would be immediately sold and the 6 would be SWEET!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts