Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone out there in the South FL area going to the Miami Rev it Up event? I stopped by me dealer today to check-up on the status of my car and he gave me a courtesy ticket (at least partly to compensate for the loooooooooooooooong wait :) ). Would definitely like to catch-up with other club members!

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers,
W-

·
Registered
388 Posts
Reading Topic: Rev it up - Miami this weekend

i may go, but that depends on if i take my boat down to the keys to fish. its a tough choice. its only abotu 1 and a half hours from here.

·
Registered
174 Posts

I went today. I didn't do great in the competition, but I had fun.

Speaking of the competition, I was watching when the current leader drove his best time.. less than a second off from the Pro, for a score of 702. Not sure if that score will hold or not.

·
Registered
72 Posts

I really wanted to go but I couldn't set aside the time. I just got my car about 3 days ago though so everyday is 'Rev it up' for me.

I'm glad to see there's a few more 6's on the road in Florida (you know, as long as there aren't hundreds of you). To this day I've only seen 1 other on the road EVER.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Rev it up - Miami this weekend'

hey guys and girls i went to the Rev it up here in Miami this weekend on sunday and lemme tell u that who ever didnt go u guys missed a hell of an event. Bad ass. U can rag on the cars and trully get a feel and a good test drive out of the car. The events where nicely scheduled and spaced out. Organization was great. Rx8 was there (what a bad ass car) all other cars where there too. Mazda 6's in the course where dropped on Eibach springs and equiped with bosal exhaust (sounded pretty nice). Any ways here is how i did. I did relly good concidering ive never done this before. Post ur results up to compare laters

Score
Comp Class
NOVICE
Age Group
18-24
Natl Rank
Comp Class Natl Rank
Gender Natl Rank
AgeGroup Natl Rank
Location Rank
Comp Class Location Rank
Gender Location Rank