Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have detailed instructions for how to install the sport grille and/or the clear tail-light lenses?

I'd like to know exactly what is involved and how much expertise is needed so I can decide if I should have the dealer I ordered my car from take care of it or just order the parts online and do it myself. I wouldn't mind doing it myself if it's very simple, but don't want to get in over my head and do any damage.

Also, does anyone know if a set of instruction would come with the parts if I order from Finish Line. If so, would it be possible for someone to post a copy of the instructions for either the sport grille or the tail-light lenses?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Reading Topic: Request: Specifics of installation of sport grille and clear taillight lenses

the sports grille is very simple and requires non or little expertise. unscrew the top screws of the grille, unlatch clips form bumper, and wolla. and as for the clear tail lights, i'm not quite sure. i was told they come with insturctions on on how to install. mine's will be here Monday and i will tell the degree of difficulty envolved.;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Request: Specifics of installation of sport grille and clear taillight lenses'

If you buy the pieces,you get the instruction with it.;-)
I work for mazda europe,i'll see what i can do.;-)

May'be you can help me to ... here in europe we don't have a sporty grill.Can you order this maybe for me,and send it with post to me?I pay you the piece on advance if you would like.

Greets,Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts