Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week while I've been at work, my car has been torn apart in my garage. Lisa (repo2142 aka Engine Cover Master!), my boyfriend Tim (killroy) and his mom have been painting my wheels. Some of you may have seen that I now have a 3 (link). They've done an awesome job! I absolutely love them. And yes, I know my car is dirty. Its been raining. I don't want to hear it. :p

But enough talk, its time for pics!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Me no likey. :huh: Maybe if it were reversed (dark paint in the spokes, not on them). Good effort, though. Nice progression with the pics.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nice wheels!

Nice banner in your garage too!

I had a similar one for the 6 Club until somebody decided they needed it more than me!

John :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I like them! Bet they'd look even better on the car, so lets see it!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You and me both Colin. Lol. They're all still stitting in the garage. Letting them cure as much as possible, since I dont need to drive the car again until tomorrow, so they'll probably go back on tonight.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think they look great! I can't wait to see them on the car. Repo rocks! :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Off the subject, but, this didn't even register the first time I read your post. Bomb diggity? LOL... Sounds like something that character off of Family Guy would say. What's his name?

·
Registered
979 Posts
I think they make the stock wheels pop a lot more.... 1 of a kind wheels you can not beat it.. I like em.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I believe it was a decent effort. Those snowflake wheels needed some life to them and this project isn't too bad. If I had disposable income to get black wheels for my 6, I'd go for them in a heartbeat... especially the ones with the polished lips. I can't wait to see what these look like on the car itself. It's not the same just staring at the wheels and tires sitting around.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll get more pics tonight of them on the car. It was dark by the time we got home last night and put them on.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So since the only daylight I see is out my window at my desk, I stopped on my way home to snap this before it got too dark.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
I like 'em! VERY sharp on a black 3! I also like the fact that you blacked out the spokes, instead of the inner sections, which EVERY other person has.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!

Now I just need to lower it... which..won't happen until we move... which...wont happen until bf's mom sells her house in Michigan... so someone needs to buy her house.... lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts