Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to purchase replacement handles for my car instead of the stick on covers. I got a really great deal on them however I’m not even sure how to install them. I believe I have to take off the whole door panel from the inside but I’m not sure. I will defiantly make a how to because I got 4 shots at putting these handles. Can anyone help me???

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I am doing this mod as well. I have the covers, which have hekd up great. But for only $40 tops I can get replacements :)

You would have to remove the door panel, yes. It is a simple install.

·
Registered
39 Posts
oooo. i got the stick on ones but would like to get the real one's. where did you get em and do you have any pics??

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I don't have them yet... but eBay is the only place I know of.

Where did you get your stick-ons?

·
Registered
39 Posts
umm.. heh heh don't hate me guys but i got them through hk-plus a while ago before i heard anything bad about him. i got em almost a year ago and they look at good as they originally did. i thought they would peel or fade for just 15 bucks but they lasted. i would like the real ones though but i can't find em.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My handles are now starting to break after a couple of years. Go with the stick on ones. They were a pain in the ass to initially install and they are made with WEAK material.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Dre2068
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing