Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So during my 4 day weekend I managed to clean out my closet and have a few things laying around..... I figured instead of throwing them out I would sell them for practically the cost of shipping and a box incase anyone needs them. I ship from Arlington, VA 22201.

Air Filter: Sold

Stock Sidemarkers: Sold

Sport Bumper FOGLIGHT: The one light in my sport fogs caused me problems and after I found out Heronew wanted 40 bucks for replacement fogs, I decided to scrap it and sold the housings and put in HIDs. This light worked fine and never gave me problems, only my drivers side light acted up. If anyone has the sports bumper fogs and needs a replacement light, here is a cheap one. $12 shipped to your door.

Stock V6 springs: These have maybe 2500 miles on them before I switched to the Mazdaspeed springs. Asking $50 shipped because these are semi-heavy and shipping will be on the expensive side and I need a large box to put them in. I didnt take a picture of the springs because they are in a bag, they are dirty and I didnt want to get my carpets messy, and its pouring raining outside. If needed, I can take a picture of the springs when it stops raining and I can put them down on the patio tomorrow.

I can accept a personal check, cashiers check, money order, or because this is a pretty low amount of money, cash. I dont think anyone is going to try to ruin their reputation for 12 bucks.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
How much did you sell the sidemarkers for? Just curious. Been thinkig about putting mine up for sale but no clue what they'd even be worth. They've been sitting on my computer desk starring at me for a long time now LoL...

I actually have everything you do but for the 6i LoL.

**free bump with my question**

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much did you sell the sidemarkers for? Just curious. Been thinkig about putting mine up for sale but no clue what they'd even be worth. They've been sitting on my computer desk starring at me for a long time now LoL...

I actually have everything you do but for the 6i LoL.

**free bump with my question**
[/b]
Will bought both sets so since shipping was cheaper we agreed on 20 bucks for both sets. The resale value on these is pretty low, most people buy them so they have a spare set to mod. A lot of people now are blacking them out or tinting them...... I wasnt trying to make a huge profit and I rather sell them to someone on here dirt cheap rather than throw them out. My estimate is a few bucks higher than the shipping cost, thats what I sold the last pair on here awhile ago for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts