Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you had a part number and a price on a replacement key fog for a 2006 Mazda 6 GT S.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hey Tiff...

Can you possibly get a replacement key for my 2001 Tribute? We had lost one of the two keys and it's about 100bux for a replacement at my dealer....programmed though.

Can you program keys by chance? LMK.

Thanks![/b]

I can not cut the key from here either. So no programming won't work.

EC01-76-2GX $18.00 each. Yeah you will still need to have them cut and programmed at your dealer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was wondering if you had a part number and a price on a replacement key fog for a 2006 Mazda 6 GT S.

Thanks[/b]
How much for a replacement key for an 06S 5-Door? My first one got thrown into a lake (Not by me of course, gotta let the guy know how much it'll cost him).

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
How much for a replacement key for an 06S 5-Door? My first one got thrown into a lake (Not by me of course, gotta let the guy know how much it'll cost him).[/b]

G2YA-76-2GXA $37.00 each. Now those are the retractable kind. Is that what you need? And if so they will not come with the transmitter.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How much for a replacement key for an 06S 5-Door? My first one got thrown into a lake (Not by me of course, gotta let the guy know how much it'll cost him).[/b]
Yes, that's what I'm looking for. Do you sell the transmitter too, and if so for how much?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
hi tiffany,

i have 2003 mazda6s. how much would it be for a valet key? i can get it cut and programmed, just need the key. thanks!![/b]

Ok apparently there is a break in production date for the valet key. Do you happen to have the last 8 of your vin # you can give me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. We have misplaced the key for our 2008 Mazda 6. :tear: It is the flip key with the lock, unlock, panic, and trunk release buttons built in. How much do these cost, and do I have to go through the dealer? Please fill me in on our options. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
QUOTE (lateralus8305 @ Jun 22 2008, 09:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1374876
Hello. We have misplaced the key for our 2008 Mazda 6. :tear: It is the flip key with the lock, unlock, panic, and trunk release buttons built in. How much do these cost, and do I have to go through the dealer? Please fill me in on our options. Thanks! :)[/b]

Oh I am sorry to hear this. Hit me up with the last 8 of your vin #. I will check on this for you.

·
Registered
451 Posts
do you have a replacement smart-key for a 2006 mazdaspeed 6?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
QUOTE (kpjimmy @ Jul 7 2008, 03:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1384886
Tiffy, before I "hit you up" lol with a vin#, can you possibly give me a quote for a replacement key for a 2001 Tribute? Or will I need to go to my local dealer to get it cut and programmed?[/b]
Sure the key runs about $20.00. I can not cut it for you. You will have to go to your dealer and get it cut. I believe you need it programmed as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the Part number for a transponder key for a 2009 Mazda6 - don't want the flip key, keyless entry or trunk release. How much are they and where can I order them from - I'm in Canada. I will supply VIN if needed.
Mick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts