Mazda 6 Forums banner

replacement head unit

6K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SockHop 
#1 ·
Hey team,

I came across this head unit/system replacement and like the look of it (larger screen, android o.s., cooler control panel), but I've scoured the internet for it and can't find any review. It seems to exist ONLY on amazon.com:

((site won't allow me to post link, because I haven't posted enough yet))

Does anyone have experience with this thing? I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger given it comes from China and I can't find any other research points...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hmmmm, comes with its own commander knob. Were this setup available for the 2014 + 2015 models, I would already have it lol.

Sorry about the no links thing - forum owners put that in place a while ago. After you hit 5 posts you should be good to post links, but it may take a little bit to update your permissions.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Yeah I did find it there, too - but I can't find anything else (reviews, anything at all about the manufacturer, etc).

I want it, but I don't want to just pull the trigger blind and hope I'm not causing more damage than good...you know?

#5 ·
man..if this would fit on my 2015....I would take the chance and pull the trigger on this one.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.