Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I need to replace the factory fitted Parking Sensors which are physically broken.
Mazda Original prices are extortionate so I removed them and found some on Ebay & AliExpress ( with the code in bold ) but I wonder if anyone else used "aftermarket" ones which worked with their Parking System.

As you look from behind the car:
Back Outer Left: K6021 KD47-67UC1 5027D0
Back Inner Left: K6021 GMK6-67UC1 15042-17557
Back Inner Right: K6021 GMK6-67UC1 150428-17556
Back Outer Right: K6021 KD47-67UC1 5027D1

Also not sure if the code in red is relevant; does anyone know?

Mazda 6, 2.2D - 2015

·
Super Moderator
17,747 Posts
@Trollz3457 would be the best to ask about this.

You're probably fine getting aftermarket sensors, but "you get what you pay for" is likely to apply here. The codes in red seem more like AliExpress/eBay tracking since the bold ones are definitely the part numbers, but again I haven't heard of anyone going aftermarket with these so I'm not 100% certain if it matters.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s what I’m thinking “you get what you pay for” hence I was trying to find out if someone bought one which worked fine and which one? 😁

All codes, the ones in bold and the ones in red are from the back of the sensors; the codes in bold I can find them Online but not the others.

Also, all sensors have a large text saying 41V.

·
Registered
2016 6
291 Posts
Yea honestly we haven't seen anyone do after market sensors yet here. I would think as long as they program to the vehicle they should be alright. I'm also not too familiar if any of the electronic systems are different on the diesels as I've only had 1 diesel cx-5 come through our dealer and it was a 2018 model that sat on our lot until last year lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea honestly we haven't seen anyone do after market sensors yet here. I would think as long as they program to the vehicle they should be alright. I'm also not too familiar if any of the electronic systems are different on the diesels as I've only had 1 diesel cx-5 come through our dealer and it was a 2018 model that sat on our lot until last year lol.
What would be the original price in USA for those 4 sensors?
I don't have access to a Mazda Catalogue with prices :)

·
Registered
2016 6
291 Posts
What would be the original price in USA for those 4 sensors?
I don't have access to a Mazda Catalogue with prices :)
Unfortunately for some reason mazda doesn't even offer accessories for anything older than 2016 so I'm basing this price off of a 16 6.
REAR PARKING SENSORS. REQUIRES INSTALLATION KIT. PRIMED AND READY FOR PAINT.
C844-V7-281
$122.00
REAR PARKING SENSORS MAIN KIT. REQUIRES REAR PARKING SENSORS.
C853-V7-290
$352.95
I'm assuming this is without shipping as well so take that into account if you decide to go this route. I personally haven't messed with any of the cars that come in with issues related to these items but they usually tend to be quite the pain so be ready for that and consider taking it to a professional whether that ends up being the dealer or a privately owned shop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, thank you so much, that makes it easier for me to go with Aliexpress and hopefully I would be lucky enough to get some reasonable sensors.

Same in the UK, difficult to find anything for Mazda 6 - 2015 and when I find something the prices are well above what I’m prepared to pay.

Found all 4 sensors on AliExpress with retainers for £45 so will give it a go; I only need the sensors (not the whole kit) and will see if £45 are down the drain or these after market ones work.

·
Registered
2016 6
291 Posts
wow, thank you so much, that makes it easier for me to go with Aliexpress and hopefully I would be lucky enough to get some reasonable sensors.

Same in the UK, difficult to find anything for Mazda 6 - 2015 and when I find something the prices are well above what I’m prepared to pay.

Found all 4 sensors on AliExpress with retainers for £45 so will give it a go; I only need the sensors (not the whole kit) and will see if £45 are down the drain or these after market ones work.
Good luck with it all, I've seen AliExpress has quite a few parts for the 3rd gens but I've been hesitant to order from them as I don't know what the quality is like. Please let us know how this turns out when you're all done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx, done the order with them now...it will take some time for delivery as they’re not the fastest ones and then I will install and see 😎.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts