Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of a long story, but I am trying to find a place where I can rent an M3 for the day or even weekend. If I can find a place in the Detroit area my gf will rent it for my birthday! :drive:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Heh

just don't kill yourself in the process. I got to drive my folks auto 4dr M3 a while back(nicely moded) and let me say it was Fast as shit but you will enjoy thouroughly

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just get one. save up.
[/b]
Okay let's see, if I can save $200 a month...it will take me about 21 years to afford one. :laugh:
Just in time to ease my mid-life crisis.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Kind of a long story, but I am trying to find a place where I can rent an M3 for the day or even weekend. If I can find a place in the Detroit area my gf will rent it for my birthday! :drive:
[/b]
oh my god if you were in the New Jersey area i def. would have to track you down because my girlfriend said she would do that for my birthday last year...but couldnt drive it home because it was stick... :swearin: its all good i'm teaching her on my 6 so we'll see about this year...

good luck man! and take pictures, and enjoy the ultimate driving machine....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's a fun car to drive :love:

i drove my buddy's with the smg gearbox... and whoa~ i fell in love with the car <3
[/b]
I am a little scared to drive it though even if I find one. Not because of how quick it is, but I am affraid that I will fall in love. :tear:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Okay let's see, if I can save $200 a month...it will take me about 21 years to afford one. :laugh:
Just in time to ease my mid-life crisis.
[/b]

ok, step 1, get a better job

step 2, take out a second mortgage on your home

step 3, spend money on m3.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, step 1, get a better job
step 2, take out a second mortgage on your home

step 3, spend money on m3.
[/b]
I was thinking about finding a nice sugar momma at my local nursing home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a Mazda 6 before this and let me tell you this car is mad fast. It alos has a intake, software, exaust, cat delete and some other stuff. Cost me $50k used. The car was only owned for 7 months before me so it was basically new.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That shit is gangsta. I was thinking maybe in this coming year getting that for my woman, but a convertible in black. Getting rid of her little Miata (death-mobile).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
Confuc1ous
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing