Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my buddies and I decided we wanted to start a Reno club for Mazdas. There's so many damn Honda or Subaru only clubs here. It's only 3 of us right now, but we're looking to add more. My buddy Luke (who owns a 3) is designing our site and it's a work in progress, but I thought I'd share our begining with you all. It's not anything special yet and itonly consists of us 3 at the moment, but we'll be a common link for the Reno area and we're linking to our respective forums as well:

Reno Performance Mazdas

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck! Seems like a good idea!
[/b]

Thank you. We're gonna try it, even if it is only us 3... It's just nice to have a group of people in town who you can call and do car stuff with whether it's modding or what. Our name is also not set in stone, we just wanted something set up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good luck! Seems like a good idea!
[/b]
Thanks man. It was a miracle I found this guy when I had my 6. So now we almost have to whole product line between the three of us.

So if you hear of anyone moving to Reno, point them in our direction. We can always use more people.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
good luck on the club. you gotta start out somewhere, right?

i have a buddy that is looking to get a celica gt or gts, whatever. he wants to start a club with me once he gets his VA loan for it. he hopes to have it by the time we go to HIN in october in Dallas. i have never been part of a club, but i think it would be pretty cool to get one going and be there from the ground up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
<strike>Site down until its all ready...Doing a fresh install of the OS to make sure there isn't any bloated crap.</strike>

Nice fresh clean install of the OS. Now to finish up the rest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Synchro
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing