Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ays-arts.de

Here's a guy who made a computer image of the 6. A little "sharp" in the edges but cool looking! If you click the image and get the smallar windows up, its directly on the left side menu - Recent updates.

I have a new desktop image :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reading Topic: Render6

If you click on the red car at the bottom of the same menu (the one with the gigant bumper :) ) you'll find more pics of the 6!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well you can click very much anything in the left meny (image strip) exept on the Yellow 6 to get to page with all the pics on it...

G

·
Reading Topic: Rende

Hi,

thanks for the nice feedback
I'm the ays-arts guy ;)

the menu on the left side refers to the updates section, so most of them refer to "still" at the moment (top menu)

there's also a little animation at the "animation" part :)

bye
aYs

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Whohaa you found us :) I was a bout to send you a mail last night but it never was sent... So I sendt it now :) Better late then never :)
Yeah the animation was really cool!

·
Registered
980 Posts

Wow, those look really really good. I was looking for computer rendered images of the 6. Tried looking at the Capcom website cuz of the Auto Modelista game but I couldn't find any nearly as nice as yours Ays.

·
Registered
464 Posts

they do look really good. Some almost look like you used a cell shader on them. I might have missed it on the website but what program are you using?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I saw on a page he had linked to (a larger gallery of some sort that had the 6 in it) that he used Lightwave 7.5.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Render6'

that second one i can tell its fake cuz its got problems with the windows and some of the lines are not real smooth but they look good

G

·
Reading Topic: Rende

thanks peeps,

yes I use Lightwave 7.5b ;)

i know that peugeot
it was done with LW too

suurland is quite famous for his big collection of blueprints of all types of vehicles

3dcar.kg seems to be dead
it used to be updated every month but nothing happend for one year
so it's not up to date

cya

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Rende

Jup :D Don't think I belive for an instance that thats you in the avatar! Now way. Pants that baggy do not exist :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Rende

I've never said that was me in my avatar. BTW, you should check out some Hip-Hopers, they wear pant's 5 sizes bigger than needed, so pants that baggy does exist. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts