Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok yeah I was trying to look at removing the top portion of the center armrest, didn't see a quick way how and don't want to force anything since I really can't see wtf im doing outside right now.

I searched and didn't come up with anything so, does anyone know how this thing comes off? I need the first top tray out so I can do something with my ipod in there.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Mazda6Tech.com has a great writeup on taking it apart.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dual flip compartment, i can take the center console apart no problems :)

Im not seeing it on the how-to's on 6tech either, am i missing something?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I think they misunderstood what part you were talking about. They've got removal of the center lower console but not the part where the armrest is.

You're gonna have to find out for all of us. I've had it out before but, it was with the plastic that attaches to it. That's a Loooooooong piece of plastic man, goes from just behind the front seats all the way to the HU. I had it out when I was getting my interior painted, was a pain in the ass for sure.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done it, actually have it apart right now. Give me a while to type the instructions...one sec.
[/b]

awesome, your the man. with your permission ill use it with pics i take and make a how-to for everyone.. ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts