Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to put this...so if this is the wrong place..mods feel free to move it.

Here is my question does anybody know what I can use to remove JB Weld or simply break it.

Reason being is I have the foglights for my sports bumper and after hitting a cat or racoon the tabs that were holding my foglight broke. So I JB Welded the foglights to the bumper but i'm having too many problems with them and decided to get the new batch of fogs. So again does anybody know how I can remove the JB Weld from the bumper.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
try hitting another racoon in reverse.

seriously, i am not sure how you'd do it, without using some type of chemical which may or may not damage your paint. i'd contact jb weld directly, i would think others have asked the same sort of question. good luck.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
^

im with him, it was meant to act like a weld, similar to an epoxy, once its dry, it will never be able to liquify again.

i feel sorry for ya man, you should have used some silicone or somthing, not JB weld...

·
Registered
88 Posts
im with him, it was meant to act like a weld,
[/b]
Jb weld is god. One of my buddies when we ran big bodied cars together, we did a 94 chevy caprice. Long story short, we had an adjustable suspension on it ( airbags) and we drug the shit out of that poor frame, one time we hit a road dot, and it tore a chunk out of the oil pan..

What saved the day? Jb feckin weld. That till the day i die, owns me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
NeOxJoKeR
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing