Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was a lil kid, i used to watch this kinda stuff. enjoy and dont be surprised if u start to sing it later after the vid. u will need quick time to watch the vid. it also has some kind of subtitles toward the end - just ignore it.
link

·
Registered
427 Posts
Speaking of kid memories and shows...I used to watch this show all the time as a little kid:

Dinosaucers Intro.

It was kinda like Transformers, but with Dinosaurs....

Or what about: Darkwing Duck and TaleSpin

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Can ANY of YOU even concieve the thought of seeing the 1st Sesame` Street?? I can. Or how about the Flinstones as an early evening show, like the simpsons are? I remember when I saw my 1st movie in a theater with my grandma. Reel Tunes came after the News Reel and then the movie.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Gotta love Robotech....

Roy Fokker and Rick Hunter are my idols.

I still can't seem to get my hands on the Protoculture DVD set... They're forever out of stock the moment they released it....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Duck Tales kicks ass. I just thought about the "Beagle Boys" and pissed my pants.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Anybody used to watch Dino Riders?

http://www.dinoriders.com/
[/b]

Hell yeah! Although it wasn't a full TV series, they made like 4 videos to go along with the toys (as far as I know...I had the first video). The toys were bad ass! Dinosaurs with guns. God, those were the days!

We've all heard of or remember the Smurfs, how many of you remember the rip off...The Snorks?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone else remember the centurions? They had the thing that looked like a rhino that shot stuff out of its horn the flying dragon creature, and the two blobs that spoke the weird jibberish. I miss those kind of cartoons.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Does anybody know this one: http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/tbirds2086.html

I love Robotech but this series was a lot better done IMO. Unlike Robotech, it is almost impossible to watch this show anymore. I only have a couple of episodes on VHS that my parents recorded for me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Does anybody know this one: http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/tbirds2086.html

I love Robotech but this series was a lot better done IMO. Unlike Robotech, it is almost impossible to watch this show anymore. I only have a couple of episodes on VHS that my parents recorded for me.
[/b]
What about the marionette thunderbirds? I believe the animated version was based off of it.

Then they made some crappy live action movie a couple of years ago and ruined it all.

Thunderbirds are go!

O, and Thundercats for the win!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
2poor4MS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing