Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I think it would be neat if we could have those mods that live in that particular area do the moderating. For example, pacific would be Colin and I. If thats cool of course!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Regional Moderators seem to make more sense to me. That allows the moderator to be able to keep better tabs on M6 events in the area. They may also have a better understanding of the concerns, enviroment and issues the closer they are to the majority of people posting.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I figure it's better to have moderators for regions they're from. Of course, there's many regions, but we could group them together something like this:
Example:
US - Moderator regions: East Coast, Middle US, West coast, etc..

Unless you just want to have 1 or 2 mods per region, then go for it, but 2 mods for the entire region section is too little.

EDIT: Oh yea and I wanted to apply to be a mod. Located in RI.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I nominate myself for one of the Great Lakes region Moderators! Not too sure who else to nominate for another moderator...

·
Registered
459 Posts
i voted to go for 2 moderators for the entire usa area, i think this would make it easier for you as asministrators to handle moderator problems or issues. although if thats not the case i would like to be considered for the great lakes. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
I voted for mods for subsections b/c people only read the sections they are interested in, if you're in the midatlantic, you won't want to read what's going on in California just to moderate it, IMO.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i'd have to agree, though i check out the mid atlantic often cause they do stuff so often, i rarely look at other regions. so if you had people from the region it would be more likely to be reviewed more often.

my .09

·
Registered
341 Posts
I can take care of the Southwest section if nobody has jumped on it already. And as such, I too agree that subsection mods are the way to go.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So, what is the decision on this one? Are we going for regional moderators?

I'm available for the SouthCentral / Southwest section...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
is there a running list of moderators of the sub-sections of the USA forum?? just kinda curious.

btw.......EPIC BUMP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts