Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
What exactly are you trying to say? I am lost.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did my first powerloss reflash a month ago i did my monthly scan for memory codes and it showed new calibration available fist was e- version of powerloss reflash and 2 others were for some p24## something and 11## didnt realy pay too much attention which codes i was running late so i just reprogramed i took off. it kinda feels like the 5500 rpm power drop is less noticable "car pulls till red line" but need to do more driving to confirm

·
Registered
55 Posts
i did my first powerloss reflash a month ago i did my monthly scan for memory codes and it showed new calibration available fist was e- version of powerloss reflash and 2 others were for some p24## something and 11## didnt realy pay too much attention which codes i was running late so i just reprogramed i took off. it kinda feels like the 5500 rpm power drop is less noticable "car pulls till red line" but need to do more driving to confirm
[/b]
:hammerhea:

maybesometimenotusingpunctuation,misspellingwordsandtalkingaboutatopicwithoutexplainingcanconfusesomepeople

·
Registered
661 Posts
:hammerhea:

maybesometimenotusingpunctuation,misspellingwordsandtalkingaboutatopicwithoutexplainingcanconfusesomepeople
[/b]
awesome first post - I agree - that mad elitt lesen se.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just giving some heads up sorry if i was too confusing as soon i get to reflash customers car i'll post both codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts