Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2.5 years of constant tinkering, sadly I am set to become a "general maintenance" only guy. Car Wash, Gas, and other obvious general maintenance and care are the only dollars this 6 will get out of me for some time to come. I certainly haven't done all I could do, or all I would like to do, but I have at least set my 6 far enough apart from the standard grocery getter to be content. My wife, and my savings account agree :sarc:. Guess I will just become a lurker on these boards :lurk:, mock yet answer newbies silly questions about wheel fitments :rant:, bash anyone that thinks that chrome and the 6 go perfectly together :squint:, and gawk/drool at the eye-candy posted to the board :drool:.

Regardless, here is my own "finished" product...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
man, tint the headlights and sidemarkers and throw on some black tails and you've got it made. you're ride is sweet sitting like it is, and yes it is defenitely far from the average grocery getter.

you can tint everything that i mentioned above for less than $100. and with the black rims it would defenitely set it off completely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
rtp
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing