Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I recently reached out to RedlineGoods to see if they had anything in development for 2014+ Mazda6 and Mazda3. They currently do not.

I did learn and was encouraged to post this so that we (mazda6club members) and RedlineGoods could get something made.

Here's how it works-
Volunteer to send in your stock shift boot and/or parking/e brake cover to be used as templates. These original stock items will not be returned for the first person(s) who supply them as they are taken apart. Armrest lids will be returned intact.

In return for participation, they will give you a newly designed boot/cover in exchange for the items you send them. You are required to provide a written installation DIY/instructions/post w/ pictures during and post install. They use these for instructions, and we can post them to forums etc. There is also a $70 (per item) deposit required which is returned once the items are completed.

If you aren't familiar with their work, check out the items/pics for their 08-13 Mazda6
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mazda609shiftboot.php

2014+ Mazda6 Parts they'll make:
  • ebrake/parking brake cover
  • manual trans shift boot
  • center console arm rest

I'm willing to connect anyone who wants to do this for the community with Redline, or you can reach out to them on your own. If you want my help, reply to this thread w/ your username, year, trim level, and what part you want to supply. they only need 1 of each.

Cheers!

ebrake/parking brake cover
1. racingtiger03 - 2014 sport

center console arm rest
1. racingtiger03 - 2014 sport

·
Super Moderator
18,305 Posts
Get them to do the steering wheel and I'm in :) Only leather in my car that I want to have higher quality.

FYI for anyone who hasn't bought from them - very high quality goods and excellent work - had their stuff on my V6.

·
Super Moderator
18,305 Posts
Byakuya - i can ask if they'll do the steering wheel.
I wish I knew something about leather wrapping so I could do this - but I don't trust myself haha.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
yeah sure.. I'd be interested in for sure doing the arm rest and possibly the E-brake boot, Sending one might as well do both *shrug*. I may throw an extra project in the box for them too, I need my leather shift knob from my formula re-done, but it's not something they've offered and I hadn't thought to call em up about it until now you mentioned the wheel byakuya LOL.

Also check to see about the padding on the doors. I would think some might want to match that to the armrest and boots. And remind them as well.. the '15's with sport button have a shift boot on the auto's. They would be interested in that I imagine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts