Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redline Time Attack is coming to Buttonwillow Raceway, December 2nd-3rd. This will be the season closing event so we expect many of the top tuners in the industry to be present for the last Time Attack of the year in North America. Time Attack has been recognized as the "next big thing", so this is your chance to come out to the track and witness the fierce competition first hand.

Event information can be found on our website:

http://redlinetimeattack.com/index-5.html

The event is open to the public for both spectating and competition. We have classes from Street Cars to fully built Race Cars. Spectator admission fees are only $20 for Saturday & Sunday or $15 for Sunday only.

Redline Time Attack wont be back until February 10th-11th at California Speedway, so this is your last chance to see racers such as Chris Rado, Tarzan Yamada, Chris Cook, Tanner Foust, Calvin Wan and many others, until next year!

If you have any questions regarding this event, you can always call us or email us:

[email protected]

661-992-4384

Nikolas
_______

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'm heading up with a couple people as usual Nik. hopefully my car will be done by then, but won't have the funds (or tires anymore) to race this one.

i was at Willow for the Superstreet finals, and let me tell you guys. it's grazy watching people like Tarzan tear up that track! (he drove 3 different cars) Rado was cool to see outside of his Drag Racing element, though was having issues with his scion (spun 4 different times on final turn).

A lot of people i talked to were using that event to get ready for this event, so i'm excited to see how things go. i'm heading up by myself on Sat Nik, so if for some reason you need any help with anything that day just let me know.

come on guys, lets make a meet of it...especially if i have my car back!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
you should have a couple guys from Brembo signing up in the next week Nik. one for sure, the other lost kis clutch at Sears Point yesterday, so depends on that.

maybe i can try to pick up my car in San Jose on Friday and then drive down from there....kill 2 birds?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
still don't know if my car will be there, but i'll be there both days for sure!

hopefully more people show up, be nice if at least 1 mazda was there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still don't know if my car will be there, but i'll be there both days for sure!

hopefully more people show up, be nice if at least 1 mazda was there.
[/b]
It would be great to see a couple of Mazda6's out there at this event. I still love that car! My wife misses her V6 waggon to this day. :-(

Maybe we'll see a tricked out Speed6 enter into Street AWD and try to give the Subies and Evos a run for their money?! Maybe? LOL

Registration is REALLY picking up now. 10 people today alone. We'll probably end up with close to 70 cars per day racing.

Chris Rado just signed up today for both days and will have his Scion tC out there. I expect him to do MUCH better at our event than he did at the Super Street event.

Nikolas

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
lol, did you see him at the last event...? it was kinda scary on that final turn, i mean 4 times in a real event is nuts!

doesn't look like i'll have my car there after all. it will be damn close to being done, but i'd actually rather spend the day at the track then go grab my car and miss all of Sat.

Need help with anything on Sat Nik by chance.....will work for admission :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Were my GTX done, I'd love to bring it out and debut it, but alas not yet. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next event :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, did you see him at the last event...? it was kinda scary on that final turn, i mean 4 times in a real event is nuts!

doesn't look like i'll have my car there after all. it will be damn close to being done, but i'd actually rather spend the day at the track then go grab my car and miss all of Sat.

Need help with anything on Sat Nik by chance.....will work for admission :D
[/b]
We could use more help on Sunday than we could on Saturday at this point. But it would be pretty boring work. In the morning we need help with directing cars to the proper place to park (car show, spectator parking, racers, etc). It would be from like 7am-9am or so. Then we could move you to somewhere else closer to the action. :)

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i think i can work that out actually. i'll email you on Friday when i am more firmed up on my plans. i just want to make sure i have some time to see the cars and track stuff. and i think i'd be heading out around 3-4 that afternoon as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts