Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: Redfire with Sport grille and package

I've never seen the gay one before...pretty good.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I updated my CarDomain website. Click on the link in my sig below. These pictures have my pinstripe and front license plate bracket removed and also have the sport grille installed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Redfire with Sport grille and package'

Kincaid is just pissed cause I still owe him some pics of my steel gray w/ sport grille I promised 2 or three weeks ago. I promise they are on the way but the pollen in my town has been fukin unreal for the past two weeks. It's starting to be worse then the snow you poor yankee bastards get up north. I had to sweep the driveway off just so I could walk without slipping and busting my ass in in the stuff. Needless to say my car has been steel gray with coat of fukin yellow cocaine for two weeks. I washed it last friday but that just seemd to piss of the pollen producing vegetation in my town and made things worse. Its gotten a little better this week so If I get the balls to do so I'll wash it and get some pics.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Exactly man. Yours is almost the same as mine and I'm dying to see what it looks like with the Sport Grille as mine is being installed the same day it arrives.

I've got a CATZ HID system going in mine the second day it's here. So it'll still be a bit different. :D

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

Exactly man. Yours is almost the same as mine and I'm dying to see what it looks like with the Sport Grille as mine is being installed the same day it arrives.

I've got a CATZ HID system going in mine the second day it's here. So it'll still be a bit different. :D[/b]
How much did you pay for the HID kit? What model did you get and what temp?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I didn't pay anything for it. Got it on some bartering with a friend that owns an after market auto store and has a Catz reseller. Would have cost 1300CAD retail though :D

I went with 4500K. Apparently this will still show a slight blue while still producing 3200 lumens of light. On average a halogen bulb puts out 1500 lumens. This should be like daylight.

Oh and it's an H1 conversion of course. For the low beams.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

[/b]

YATTA!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts