Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to anyone that has a redfire 6 with tinted or blacked out headlights, could you please post pics? i have seen pics of these lights on other colored 6's but i need to see them on a redfire 6.

·
Registered
797 Posts
heres mine with 5% all around front back everywhere

but now i got 5% in the back windshield and 35% all around makes my car look more elegant

and sorry but i had to post this picture so sexy

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the pics but i am looking for pics of tinted/black headlights. yours has the clear like mine, so that is the "before" pic i guess. i checked out the redfire pics thread and saw a few but nothing really up close.

·
Registered
797 Posts
thanks for the pics but i am looking for pics of tinted/black headlights. yours has the clear like mine, so that is the "before" pic i guess. i checked out the redfire pics thread and saw a few but nothing really up close.
[/b]

LMFAO my bad

wow i thought you ment for people with Window Tints and Tinted Headlights....ok....

wow

Straight goodz if you see this......shut up lool

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey don't worry about it. like i said, you posted the "before" pics so now i just need some of the "after" shots. i'm not down for spending $300-400 for each tinted OEM headlight, so i am trying to get a feel for how it would look if i painted them myself.

·
Registered
102 Posts
only tint your headlights on the redfire if you already tinted your tails, tinted your windows and your rims are black (or hyperblack can sometimes look good) and you are going for the red/black scheme which the 6 pulls off so well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i actually do not plan on tinting the tails as i think they match the paint pretty well, and i will be running stock 17's in the winter and rx8 wheels in the summer. the windows do have a tint to them, but i do not know if the car came like that or it was added (bought it used).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts