Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 6 months we were the only speed in our city, Sunday we saw a red one, our heart was broken. So if you have the red speed that was in Lake City on 060406 and member of the club hit me with a pm

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I saw my first other speed 6 about a month ago...the guy must live like 1 street over from where i just moved to!! and here i was thinking i was all special :swearin:

·
Registered
140 Posts
For 6 months we were the only speed in our city, Sunday we saw a red one, our heart was broken. So if you have the red speed that was in Lake City on 060406 and member of the club hit me with a pm
[/b]
Wasn't me. I was there last Friday night at the Suwanee music park to pick up an English Bulldog puppy for my g/f. But not this weekend. Gonna have to ride up there some Saturday night to the dirt track now that they're running the sprinters there every other week. I used to race Legends cars there. Actually, I won every Legends car race they had there. Whoopie! Biggest field we had was 6 cars and most of them were 2 car races!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wasn't me. I was there last Friday night at the Suwanee music park to pick up an English Bulldog puppy for my g/f. But not this weekend. Gonna have to ride up there some Saturday night to the dirt track now that they're running the sprinters there every other week. I used to race Legends cars there. Actually, I won every Legends car race they had there. Whoopie! Biggest field we had was 6 cars and most of them were 2 car races!
[/b]
pm me b4 you ride up , who sold you the english pup?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts