Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to make my color theme red on my Onyx Black Mazda 6i and a Red Side Marker (Not a clear side marker with a red light bulb, which is the result of a lot of my search) would go great with my Red Mazda6club.com sticker, Red Calipers and the stock back lights (if you look at it from the side it shows quite a bit of red :D ). I have been searching in this website, MOCC and google...and no luck yet :( . Does anyone have other places where I may search?

Any help would truly be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sweet, thanks alot for the info guys. If the those vendors cannot help me out, I guess my creative side is gonna have to come out :) .

:drive: I love this club.
[/b]
Post pictures when you are complete.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Aren't red sidemarkers illegal on the front of the car? Seems like you'd go to a lot of trouble and expense only to have the cops or inspection stations give you a hassle about it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Is nice worth being stopped all the time?

You cannot have red lighting visible towards the front of the car while driving. Fine for show cars, not so fine for street-driven daily-drivers.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Chad is the best. Rockblocker FTW.

And BTW, if you keep the orange underneath the red, they should still be orange enough to not get you in trouble

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah, i have a Glacier 6 and i wanted to go Silver and Red for color scheme. I was trying to figure out what i could make red on the outside of the car but everything i can think of would look pretty shitty (ie. adding decals, painting trim pieces, painting the chrome mustache.) The only thing that would look good red is some of the lighting. I was just looking into how to change my markers red when i realized i would never pass inspection. I guess since having red lights on the front of the car is illegal i need to go clear with the side markers and clear bulbs to get rid of the stock ugly amber markers. Thanks for the heads up and good luck with the Black and Red Nando. Oh i saw some black and red rims that would look awesome on a 6. They are custom but come with a pretty good price tag. I have never done business with the company though and don't know how good the product is. When i stumble across them again, i'll post the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
warpedexistence
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing