Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will prolly need an hour of your time, the site is on muchmore road near woosterpike or mariemont. I am a total amature, so your welcome to any images I take, I just need a bright car to contrast the setting and my Ti Grey Speed6 wont cut it...

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (BigBen @ Feb 2 2010, 02:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1634188
I will prolly need an hour of your time, the site is on muchmore road near woosterpike or mariemont. I am a total amature, so your welcome to any images I take, I just need a bright car to contrast the setting and my Ti Grey Speed6 wont cut it...[/b]
Hey man, I am in that area all the time (my dad lives by the kroger right there). Unfortunately I have a steel grey 6, my one buddy has a black 6, but I do have another friend with a blue 6, but thats as close as I can get you haha. If there's anything I can help you out with just let me know!

Ryan

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Burkerre @ Feb 4 2010, 05:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1634880
Hey man, I am in that area all the time (my dad lives by the kroger right there). Unfortunately I have a steel grey 6, my one buddy has a black 6, but I do have another friend with a blue 6, but thats as close as I can get you haha. If there's anything I can help you out with just let me know!

Ryan[/b]
Appreciate it man, I really want a color that will "pop" though, i have a T1 MS6 but i just dont think it'll look good, if i get desperate enough i may not have a choice....

·
Registered
31 Posts
yea I understand... unfortunately it seems like everytime I see a nice red 6 drivin its like a 35 yr old lady haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts